Here is the lowdown as to what we did today:
1. Tested five paraffins for feel. Eliminated the worst two and retested.
2. Tested five powders for feel. Eliminated the worst three and retested.
3. Tested the powders included in #2 in the speed trap. Highly conclusive results validated feel test.
4. Tested the paraffins included in #1 in the speed trap. Highly conclusive results validated feel test.
5. Tested hand structure for feel.
6. Now we have lunch.
7. Made a call on paraffins. One of them was ludicrously fast.
8. Repeated powder and structure tests in the afternoon. As expected hand structure was far more useful in the afternoon.
9. Conducted initial top coat tests.
10. Applied paraffins to race skis and made test skis for tomorrow.
11. Tidy up work area.
12. Now we have supper.